Each 90 g contains:
Permethrin - 900 mg
For the control of fleas, tick and lice in dogs.
1. Wet the coat of the dog with water
2. Apply the soap over the entire body of the dog.
3. Make a rich later.
4. Rinse the dog thoroughly and keep it dry.
5. Reapeat application weekly.
Each mL contains:
Pyrantel Pamoate - 14.4 mg
For the control of roundworms and hookworms in dogs.
General dose rate: 1 mL / Kg bodyweight
Small Breeds - 1 mL mixed with 20 g feed
Medium Breeds - 3 mL mixed with 30 g feed
Large Breeds - 5 mL mixed with 50 g feed
Repeat deworming every 3 month or as directed by a licensed veterinarian.
Each mL contains:
Amitraz - 50 mg
For the control of demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, ticks and lice in dogs.
1. Wash the dogs with soap and water to remove dirt and grease.
2. Dilute the solution with like warm water as follows: Sarcop tic mange, lice & ticks - 5 mL / Liter of water Demodectic mange - 10 mL / Liter of water
3. Apply the medicated wash all over the body of the dog while scrubbing the affected areas.
4. Do not rinse and towel dry.
5. Allow it to dry by cool air.
6. Repeat treatment at intervals of 5 - 7 days until such time that live mites or eggs are negative by skin scraping
Pregnant and lactating bitches, puppies less than 3 months of age.
Poisonous if swallowed. Wear gloves and apron while applying the solution. Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
For the control of all gastrointestinal worms in dogs such as roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
Each tablet contains:
Febantel - 150 mg
Pyrantel Pamoate - 144 mg
Praziquantel - 50 mg
Dogs: 1 tablet per 10 Kg bodyweight.
Control of roundworms & hookworms - treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age and then every 3 months.
Control of tapeworms - Treat every 3 months.
Control of whipworms - Treat every 6 - 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
10 tablets per flap
Ivermectin - 150 mcg / tablet
It controls both endo- and ectoparasites Otodectes cynotis, Toxascaris leonina, Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma caninum, Trichuris vulpis, and Dirofilaria
For Dogs: 1 tablet per 40 Kg bodyweight.
100 tablets / box